Ways to Shop with Us!
In-Store Shopping Guidelines
- With restrictions on indoor retail occupancy due to COVID, you may be asked to wait outside. We promise it’ll be worth the wait!
Follow COVID Precautions
- Please wear a mask properly, covering your mouth and nose the entire time you are in our stores.
- We ask you to sanitize your hands as you enter and to maintain a 6 foot distance between you and our staff and other customers.
- You are encouraged to use contactless payment at checkout.
- Children will be given magic wands to point to the things they love in our stores.
Shop with Purpose
- Out of respect for other customers who might be waiting to come inside, we ask that you come prepared and shop with purpose.
- Rather than coming in to just browse and be entertained by all the fun things we have to look at, please come with a list of who and/or what you are shopping for.
- Our staff is happy to make suggestions and help you find just the right gift for all the little monkeys on your list.
Come to Shop, Not to Play
- We normally love having kids and adults alike come explore and play with us in a hands on environment, but these are not normal times. We can’t wait to welcome you back into our stores to hang out and play!
- For now, however, we ask that you come to shop rather than just coming to play.
- We have removed our play tables and demos for this reason.
- 2020 has brought disruptions to supply lines. Not only have toilet paper, disinfectant and hand sanitizer become hard to find, so have toys this year.
- While we have done our best to order enough of this year’s most popular toys, many toys are already sold out for the year and we are unable to get more from our vendors.
- Shop now to ensure you get the best selection!
- Traditionally our stores are packed with customers in the days and weeks leading up to the holidays. To avoid crowding, we encourage you to shop early and on typically less busy days like Mondays and Tuesdays instead of weekends.
- We have been working hard on an upgrade to our website and encourage our customers to use our online store and FREE local contactless home delivery to avoid crowding and long lines in store.
- We now deliver our toys in plain brown shopping bags to ensure we don't ruin any holiday surprises.
Shop with Confidence
- Although our return policy usually only offers refunds for 30 days after purchase with a receipt, we are extending our return policy this year so anything purchased from October 1 through December 25, as long as it is “sellable as new,” can be returned for a full refund through January 31, 2021.
- This way you can shop early with confidence, knowing if it’s not just right you can bring it back after the holidays.
- Since our inception over 19 years ago, we have taken pride in supporting our local communities that support our business. It has always been important to shop at local independent stores, but this year it is more important than ever.
- Spending your money at local, independent stores like Five Little Monkeys ensures that we can be here to support our local communities long term.
- If there’s a local business you love, choose to spend your money with them to see them through this difficult time.
Curbside pick up and online shopping are still available at all locations.
We can’t wait to see you!
Free Local Delivery in the Following Areas:
(on orders of $25 or more)
Albany/Berkeley Area: Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, El Cerrito, El Sobrante,
Emeryville, Hercules, Kensington, North Oakland, Piedmont, Pinole, Richmond Annex
Burlingame Area: Belmont, Brisbane, Burlingame, Daly City, Millbrae, Foster City, Hillsborough,
Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco
Corte Madera/Novato Area: Belvedere, Corte Madera, Greenbrae, Kentfield, Larkspur, Mill Valley,
Novato, Ross, Petaluma, San Anselmo, San Rafael, Sausalito, Tiburon
Walnut Creek Area: Alamo, Concord, Danville, Lafayette,
Martinez, Orinda, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek